Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm a little Indian Summer boy

Grandpa and I enjoy the sunshine

Greetings from Colorado! After my birthday party, Daddy had a trip to Colorado so Mama and I tagged along so we could see our peeps. Boy did I have fun! There was so much to do and see and taste - did you know that they have gigantic bacon and eggs in Colorado? It's true! I'll get to that in a moment. Our trip started out with meeting Granpa and Kookie over at the hotel for dinner. That was one fancy-pants dinner place! They even had a huge napkin draped across the table and can you believe it? No children's menu! Luckily, Mama had brought some Nana's meatloaf she made me the day before so I didn't have to starve or eat snails or something gross like that. After dinner, I got into my walker and ran all over that hotel lobby. Mama could hear me laughing across the restaurant as I ran into people eating their fancy meals (editor's note: apologies to the fine folks trying to enjoy a nice meal at the Flatz restaurant that night). Then, Daddy and Granpa took me down a long hall and into a huge ballroom where I could run around and around because there were no obstacles blocking my way. How cool is that? Well, I slept well that night! They must like to tucker you out in Colorado, because the next day I got to wrestle with Grandpa on something called a "green." The grass was so short! I like to knock Grandpa over and then he plays dead. Too funny!



I got you!

Okay, now back to the gigantic eggs and bacon. We went down to the Cherry Creek Mall where they have enormous breakfast foods that you can crawl around on! I got into a spat with a little girl about which one of us got to be the King of the Yolk. I was a gentleman and let her stay on her yolk throne (mama wasn't fast enough with the camera but here I am making my retreat).



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



I decided I would be just as happy being the ruler of the large strawberry. They then kicked us out, which was a good thing because I was headed right back to that yolk to take back my kingdom of huevos.

After the gigantic breakfast escapade. Eeee gads. Who knew breakfast could take that much out of a little guy?

We also got to show Nana how I was going to be a ferocious man-eating dinosaur for Halloween. However, after trying on my costume to see how it felt and trying my best to be a terrifying, teeth-snarling man-eater, we all decided it would be best if I were the affable, bagel-eating, hug-giving kind of dinosaur. Like Puff, only sans the ganga. Roar.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home