Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nana and Papa!


Tyler illustrates to Nana that fish like binkies, too.


Okay, since Mama's been taking FOREVER getting this last post up, I've decided to take matters into my stubby little toddler fingers and give my devoted fans my latest update myself! Nana and Papa came out to California while Mama and Daddy were in Banff and as you can see from their Banff photos , we were clearly the smarter ones to stay in California as far as the weather was concerned. Boy, did we have a good time, too. I guess Nana and Papa need someone to watch them, so I volunteered for the job and showed them around as best as I could. We went all over the neighborhood and I introduced them to all the dogs, cats, birds, babies, flowers, trees, cars and an assortment of other objects that I could point out. They're quick learners and picked up what I was showing them fairly easily. We went down to the beach and I showed Nana how I like to drive my buggy like Daddy, with one hand on the steering wheel (and sometimes when I'm relaxing, I don't need hands at all! I can drive while holding a bagel with my feet up on the dash, it's like magic!).



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

I took Nana out to eat at a fancy restaurant down in the marina and afterwards I showed her my tactics of how to get the check delivered proptly. It works like a charm every time!





'














We even went up to the Ghetty Villa Art Museum. It was pretty cool up there and I was definitely one of the star attractions, especially as I took my walking lesson from Papa. Some crazy woman kept making all this racket trying to distract me from practicing, but I kept on going. Mama said they should employ crazy ladies like that at all art museums to jazz 'em up a tad.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

Here we are back down at the beach again. Shortly after we took this photo, I crawled through the sand and did my first open-mouth face plant. Boy, that sand sure is crunchy! I must like it, though, because I've been compelled to repeat this behavior several times since.















This is me pretending I'm a star and I don't want my photo taken. Who would want to be plasted on the cover of the Enquirer with a yogurt mustache for heaven's sake? Anyway, Mama and Daddy came back just as I was breaking Nana and Papa in. Next time they come to visit I'll be able to WALK them around the neighborhood - they better start exercising so they can keep up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home