Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fatty, Fatty 2 X 4



I can hide my toys under some of these leg wrinkles!
What a chunk! Tyler is actually tall and skinny for his age, which astounds me. What do the fat babies' legs look like? I love the wrinkles on his wrists, they almost look like his arms are swollen or that he's got a super thin rubber band tied around his wrists cutting off his circulation. He also has dimples in his elbows! Too funny. It's hard to clean in all these little crevices, especially when somebody is twisting and turning and kicking all over the bath tub. I love trying to fatten him up and he is clearly a great eater. Wouldn't it be great if Moms were thought to be adorable with fat rolls on the front of their thighs? Bring on the ice cream for breakfast!

Like the squirrels, I store nuts in my cheeks for the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home