Saturday, May 27, 2006

The sleep saga

Ah ya ya ya ya ya! I woke up to Tyler's musings this morning at 4:45am. After 15 minutes of rocking it was clear that he was up for good and was a very happy baby (unless he was being rocked back to sleep, that is). At least he woke up, happy and seemingly refreshed this time. I'm wondering if this baby ever sleep through the night? I am astonished and jealous when I hear stories of babies that started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks (or earlier!). Of course, there are the few stories of kids that still don't at age 4, but that isn't much comfort right now. I had to post a few photos of what a great sleeper Tyler was initially, maybe if I backtrack, I can figure out where we went wrong. He's almost 8 months and is waking up more now than he was at 2 months, which is insane. I suspect there will be some sleep training in our near future, if I could just find the time to read some of those books to tell me what to do!

The sleeping with mittens look, very hip here in L.A.

The seemingly no-legged sleeping pose



Even pea pods like to sleep, especially on Grandpa's lap!


Best place in the world to sleep, snuggled up next to Daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home