Friday, April 07, 2006

2 legit 2 quit!





Wow, and I thought the buttons on the DVD were cool!

Woo hoo! Look at me! I'm legit! I'm six months old today and I finally gots me a real-life blog! Being a man, er, a baby of the world, Mom thought it was about time to post the trials and tribulations of my very exciting, jet-setting life for everyone (well, mostly my grandparents) to see. I've been on 10, count 'em, 10! airplane rides so I'm living up to my "Thursday's Child Has Far To Go" mantra. I've got to tell you, when I get on a plane I don't always get the big smiles from the other passengers, even though I'm usually decked out in some smashing, cuddly outfit. But afterwards--once they learn that I'm not such a scary dude and I don't cry or make a fuss--everyone wants to be my friend. What's my favorite part of flying? The flight attendants, of course!


The ladies love a travelin' man. My blue-fuzzy terrycloth jammies were a hit, too.

Yeah, those flight attendants are great, but I really liked chewing on the flight safety card, too. My last trip was to Telluride for Uncle Mattchew’s wedding. I must admit, I was the star of the show. I loved being held and cuddled by so many people, but I wasn’t crazy about having to wear all those extra clothes – I’m used to the beach, man! Here are a few photos from the wedding.


Whoa, how does that marshamallow guy deal every day?

Get us back to the beach! It's cold here!

Don't I look spiffy in my wedding duds?

Me and Nana!



Have giraffe with colorful feet and binky on a cord, will travel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home