Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kickin' it

Hey ma, can you get me a beer?
Summertime's almost here and the living's easy! Aside from going to the beach and running in and out of the waves (being rescued a LOT by mama before a waves crashes on my head), I've been getting out and about. And, when I'm with my posse just chillin' at home, I'm about as relaxed as a fella can get. Check out what I've been up to lately!

This is me and my gal, Siena, nashing on kettle corn at the zoo. We both love the aminals!

Birthday cake! Yummy! I ate my fair share and then ran through the mazes at Casey's birthday party at AdventurePlex.

I am the King of the Sandcastle! Don't even think of smashing my castle, that's my job!
Contemplating my chip and it's place in nature. Hmmmm, synthetic food stuff somehow is derived from real plants...fascinating.
Jack Johnson lookout. There's another swooner in town!

Here I am working on my masterpiece, and I will even tell you so! I favor the abstract pieces so when I tell you it's a tree, just take my word for it.

Mama's got a BIG belly! When is that baby brother of mine going to come out? I'm ready to show him the ropes!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home