Sunday, April 01, 2007

An Irish Lad Cooks Up Pancakes

Just wanted to post a few photos from St. Patty's Day as well as from this morning. On St. Pat's I got Tyler dressed in green, put him in the backpack, and we headed down the street to the Hermosa Beach St. Pat's parade. He couldn't have cared less that there was a parade going on, he was just excited to be able to stand in the middle of the street and pick up pieces of asphalt and dirt and not get yelled at by me.

Two Irish lads, wishing they had a Guiness.


Don't even think about pinching me, I've got my green on!


Who put these *#$%@ beads on me? Get...them....offfffff!


Who wants corned beef and cabbage when you can have blueberry applesauce?

Pancakes anyone?

This morning Tyler "helped" me make pancakes. He actually was okay with stirring the bowl, when I helped him. Shorty after this photo was taken, I had batter all over my floor. He's getting more and more personable and I believe he understands 90% of what I say to him (he chooses to ignore 90% of it, but we're working on that). Yesterday he discovered his belly button. I've been pointing it out to him for a while, but I guess he couldn't see it over his beer belly. It was too cute to see him lifting up his shirt and pushing down the fat to catch a glimpse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home